Peppers can face a variety of diseases and pests, including:
- Diseases of roots and stems
- Leaf diseases
- Viral diseases
- Fetal diseases
- Diseases of the root neck
- White flycatcher
- Tomato bug
- Scaly spider
Here are some tips on how to use neem oil to protect peppers:
- Prepare a solution of neem oil - to prepare a solution, mix 1 tablespoon of neem oil in 1 liter of water and mix well.
- Spray the plants - apply the solution to the leaves, stem and fruits of the plant with a spray bottle. Be sure to cover the entire plant.
- Repeat the process - repeat the spray once a week to maintain the effectiveness of neem oil.
- Use in the early morning hours - Neem oil works best in the cooler hours of the day, so use it in the early morning or late afternoon.
Do not overuse - neem oil is a strong product, so use it sparingly. Excessive use may damage the plant.